I've made tons of pouches before, but I had never thought about using fleece for a pouch. It worked great! But it required a ton of interfacing.
I had this great vintage fabric that looks like a traditional Austrian print. It was cut into half-square triangles, like it was to be part of a quilt. I've been holding onto it for a long time, waiting for something fantastic to do with it. When I put it next to the colors of the fox, I knew it was meant to be.
I'm really in love with this pouch! I'm excited to be adding something a little different to my shop. I'll probably make more pouches eventually, but I need to focus on my plushies. I'll admit - I made this because the fox pattern I made was not working out. I made a prototype, and let's just say it needs major adjustments.
Still on the back burner is a horse and a snail. And once I get that fox figured out, I'll feel much better!
And as for the tutorial, I won't lie - it will probably be a while. I underestimated the amount of work it'll take to get it done. But I want it to be good! I want it to be through and easy to understand. So please be patient, and I'll make it happen!